This vegan-friendly Peaches & Cream protein oatmeal combo is hands down my fave breakfast for Summer 2023. It’s nutritious and loaded with 30g of plant-based protein! This recipe is easy & quick to make, and the textures and flavors are oh-so-delicious! I hope you enjoy this guilt-free version of the classic Peaches & Cream oatmeal breakfast as much as I do.
Quick Oats – I find these quick oats cook easier in the microwave, but you can use regular oats instead. If you prefer cooking your oats on the stove, I recommend using regular oats, thick oats, or steel cut oats.
Unsweetened Non-GMO Organic Soy Milk – Soy milk is my favorite plant-based milk. It is high in protein and creamy. However, you may use your milk of choice in this recipe if you would prefer to swap it out.
Peaches – I diced a fresh peach. I am not sure how frozen, canned, or dried peaches taste in this recipe. My goal was to use whole and fresh ingredients as best I could due to nutrient value, but feel free to adjust as you feel.
Almonds – I used sliced almonds as they are a good source of fat and they give the oatmeal a nice crunchy texture.
Vanilla Plant-Based Protein Powder – I used Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Powder (affiliate link) a raw vegan protein powder that contains all 9 essential amino acids and natural ingredients. Feel free to use your preferred protein powder of choice.
Dairy-free Yogurt – I used a coconut flavored yogurt in this recipe. It pairs well with the peaches. There are different varieties of non-dairy flavored yogurts to choose from if you don’t like the flavor of coconut.
Cinnamon – Cinnamon in my oatmeal is a must! Without it, my oats just aren’t the same. Idk…it adds a special spark. This spice not only tastes great, it is an antioxidant that helps regulate blood sugar, reduce inflammation, and so much more.
Sweetener – I used Stevia in this recipe as a sugar-free alternative. I usually use the brands Pyure (affiliate link) and Stevia in the Raw. Stevia is a natural non-nutritive sweetener derived from the plant Stevia rebaudiana. I find that this sweetener digests well for me and helps satisfy my sweet tooth minus the calories. However, the taste may not be for everyone and some people may not digest sugar-free sweeteners well. Sweeteners like Maple Syrup, Agave, and Date Syrup are great natural alternatives to refined sugars.
Peaches & Cream Protein Oats
View recipe video here!
Prep time: 3-5 minutes | Cook Time: 2 minutes | Total Time: 7 minutes
- 45g Bob’s Red Mill Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 cup Organic Non-GMO Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 120g Fresh Diced Peaches
- 8g Sliced Almonds
- 20g Garden of Life Raw Organic Vanilla Protein Powder
- 50g Oui Dairy-Free Coconut Yogurt
Note: View general link to ingredients used here. I receive a small commission if you decide to purchase any of the items directly through my affiliate links.
- Pour quick dry oats in a medium sized bowl.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sweetener of choice( I used stevia) inside the bowl of dry oats.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Add 6oz of plant-based milk( I used soy milk because it’s higher in protein).
- Stir the ingredients together.
- Place oats in the microwave and cook for 2 minutes.
- Let the oatmeal cool for about a minute.
- Then mix in vegan protein powder.
- Stir in the remaining 2oz of plant-based milk.
- Add diced peaches and coconut yogurt.
- Lastly, sprinkle sliced almonds on top of oatmeal.
Servings: 1 | Calories: 480 kcal
Protein: 30g | Carbs: 56g | Fat: 16g