Cold brew coffee made into a creamy delicious popsicle has been the perfect treat to cool me off during these hot summer days. With only 4 ingredients needed, these frozen ice pops are only 70 calories and are a great boost of energy!
Cold Brew Coffee – is coffee prepared by steeping coarsely ground coffee beans in cold water for an extended period of time, typically 12 to 24 hours. Unlike traditional hot brewing methods, cold brew doesn’t involve any heat during the extraction process. For this recipe, I have used instant coffee bags and steeped them in a jar overnight to make cold brew coffee and I have also used Starbucks Cold Brew Concentrate (the quickest way) to make cold brew coffee.
Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk – to make the popsicles creamy I used condensed coconut milk. However, I have also used Nature’s Charm sugar- free condensed coconut milk to reduce the sugar and calories in this recipe. Both the sugar-free and regular condensed coconut milk work fine for this recipe; it’s all a matter of preference. You may swap the condensed milk for dairy-free yogurt.
Chocolate Plant-Based Protein Powder– I used a vegan friendly protein powder that contains all 9 essential amino acids and natural ingredients. I have also used the Blessed Chocolate Mylk Plant-Based Protein Powder for this recipe and it tasted just as good. However, feel free to use your preferred protein powder of choice.
Sweetener– adding any sort of sweetener to this recipe is completely optional, but if you have a sweet tooth( as I do ) you can add a sugar-free alternative such as stevia or monk fruit. If you aren’t concerned about the amount of calories and sugar try adding maple syrup or coconut sugar.
- You’ll need at least 4 popsicle molds. I bought mine on Amazon here. I like these because they are easy to remove from the mold.
- Depending upon what popsicle mold you use you may have to sit the frozen popsicle in a container of water or run warm water over it for a few seconds to remove the popsicle from the mold.
- Keep in mind the amounts used and ingredients in this recipe are what I used to my liking; feel free to adjust them as you prefer.
Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee Popsicles
View recipe video here!
Prep time: 5-7 minutes | Cook Time: 4-5 hours | Total Time: 5 hours 7 minutes
- (1) Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate Single-Serve Pod
- 8 oz of filtered or drinking water
- 57g Nature’s Charm Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 15g Garden of Life Raw Organic Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder
- Pyure Organic Stevia to taste *optional*
Note: I receive a small commission if you decide to purchase any of the items directly through my affiliate links.
- Make cold brew coffee. Open 1 cold brew concentrate pod.
- Pour cold brew concentrate in a 12- 16 oz glass or glass jar.
- Add 8oz of water to the cold brew concentrate; stir well.
- Add the coconut condensed milk and protein powder to the cold brew mixture; stir well.
- Pour mixture carefully into the popsicle molds.
- To avoid spillage, place the popsicles molds on a plate if needed.
- Place popsicle molds in the freezer.
- Allow popsicles to freeze for at least 4-5 hours.
- Carefully remove popsicles from the mold.
Servings: 4 | Calories: 70 kcal
Protein: 3g | Carbs: 10g | Fat: 2g